CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Abstract submission guidelines
- Original research and clinical application of Integrative Medicine in inpatient and outpatient settings
- Interactive challenging case discussions
- Innovation and Health-tech in the field of Integrative Medicine
- Integrative Medical Education
- The role of CIM in lifestyle and wellness
- Hands-on workshops in any of the following expertise: TCM, Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture, Touch Therapies, Homeopathic Medicine, Ayurvedic Medicine, Mind-Body Therapies, Movement Therapies, Nutrition, Anthroposophic Medicine.
***A separate call for abstracts for workshops will be advertised later on, specifying submission requirements.
|Abstract Submission Deadline
|Early Bird Registration Closes
Rules For Submission
Please read the submission rules before submitting an abstract.
- Abstracts must be submitted online via the website only.
ABSTRACTS SUBMITTED BY EMAIL WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Presentation Type: Abstracts may be submitted for oral presentation or poster viewing.
Authors must select only one preferred presentation type. Final decision on abstract category will be made by the Scientific Committee, with consideration given to the author’s preference.
- Oral presentations – Presenting authors will be required to forward a powerpoint presentation. Guidelines on format and date of submission of pptx presentation will be sent by email.
- Poster presentation – Presenting authors will be informed later-on whether to bring a poster to the Congress, or if the format will be e-posters . Guidelines for poster preparation will be sent by email. Authors will have the opportunity to present poster orally in the poster area.
- The same person may submit up to 4 abstracts regardless of presenting author.
- The same person may serve as the presenting author on up to 2 abstracts.
- Presenting authors must be registered participants. Only abstracts of authors who have paid their registration fees by the Early Registration Deadline will be scheduled for presentation and included for publication.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in any official congress publications should there be one.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract and agree to its submission, before submitting the abstract.
- Previously Presented/Published Policy: Abstracts that have been previously presented at another meeting may be submitted.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
All abstracts should be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university-specific publications office (or other similar facilities), or by a copy editor, prior to submission.
- Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest: Abstract submitters will be required to disclose any conflict of interests in the submission form.
- Instructions for the preparation of presentations will be made available on the congress website.
Guidelines for Submission
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Presenting author’s contact details:
– Full first and family name(s)
– Email address
– Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
– Phone number
- Author and co-authors’ details
- Preferred Presentation type: oral presentation or poster viewing.
- Abstract title – must be in UPPER CASE and limited to 25 words. Please submit symbols as words.
- Abstract text- limited to 250 words including acknowledgments.
- Abstract topics – select the abstract topic from the list of topics.
- Images and tables should not be included within the abstract submission.
- Abstracts should clearly state:
Background and aims
- Use only standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full word the first time it appears.
- Use Western names of herbs.
- The presentation must be balanced and contain no commercial promotional content.
- Submissions may not contain patient names, hospital ID numbers, or other identifying information.
- Click on the SUBMIT button at the end of the process in order to save your abstract. You may log in to the system later to make changes to your abstract, up to the submission deadline. After the deadline, changes will not be possible.
- You will receive an abstract ID number via email after you have submitted your abstract. Please refer to this abstract number in all correspondence regarding the abstract.
- Please contact us by email if you have not received confirmation that your abstract has been submitted.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
Abstract Submitter’s Declaration
During abstract submission you will be asked to confirm that you agree to the following:
- I confirm that I previewed this abstract and that all information is correct. I accept that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and I am aware that it will be published as submitted.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes the consent of all authors to publication (e.g. Congress website, programs, other promotions, etc.)
- The Abstract Submitter warrants and represents that no part of the information and content provided by him/her (Hereafter: the “Content“) to ECIM 2026 and Kenes Israel (Hereafter: the “Organizers“), nor the publication of any such Content by the Organizers, on the internet or otherwise infringes any third party rights, including but not limited to privacy rights and/or intellectual property rights.
- The Abstract Submitter grants the Organizers a copyright license to reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the text of the Content on a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive basis.
- I herewith confirm that the contact details saved in this system are those of the presenting author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The presenting author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract. The submitting author may request to be copied on the abstract correspondence.
- I understand that the presenting author must be a registered participant.
- The Organizers reserve the right to remove from publication and/or presentation an abstract that does not comply with the above.
- I understand that I must select a specific Theme, Topic, and/or Sub-Topic for my abstract allocation. Although the Committee will work hard to honor this selection, this cannot be guaranteed. The Committee reserves the right to change the Theme, Topic, or Sub-Topic under which the abstract was originally submitted.